Transfer from Sofia airport
Sofia Airport is the main transport hub of the Balkan Peninsula and the main air port of Bulgaria. It is located 10 kilometers from the capital. Annually, the passenger traffic is more than 6 million people. The airport serves domestic and international destinations, as well as low-costers and charters. There are four terminals on its territory: the first for flights from Europe, the second for tourists from Russia, the third for business class representatives and the fourth is considered governmental. Free shuttles run between terminals from 7:00 to 20:00.Book your transfer to Sofia airport via GetTransfer.com service if you arrive at night or early in the morning. Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- Indicate in the comments to the order that you are traveling with a baggage allowance and you will be picked up by the corresponding car.
- The ability to choose an affordable trip cost from the options offered.
- The drivers check all the necessary documentation, as well as the car.
- Order a transfer anywhere in the world.
- Experienced drivers know the fastest route to the airport, ensuring a trip in comfortable conditions.