Luton is one of the 6 international airports in London. It is located in Luton city, in 48 kilometers to North of the center of London, where you can get in an hour by car. Transfer to Luton airport is a great way to get to the most beautiful city in the UK.
The size and passenger traffic make this air gate the fourth air hub of the capital after Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted. Annually Luton serves about 14 million people on domestic and international flights, mainly in the East English County of Bedfordshire.
Why people book a transfer on the GetTransfer.com services?
- Cost. Offer your price for the trip and expect a response from the carriers.
- Comfort. It is more convenient than the bus. The driver will take you from the arrival area to the car and will help you to carry your luggage.
- Standard of service. Keys to a successful trip are meeting with a sign, the momentary accuracy of the carrier and a pre-laid route.
- Possible option: choose a car class, price, time and place of landing. It is important criteria of transfer.
- Safe with children. Every car has a special seat and belts for the youngest passengers. Do not forget to indicate in the comments of the application that you are traveling with children.
Luton airport has one large two-storey terminal. At ground floor you will find a reception, a safe deposit box, a shopping centre and arrival halls. The first floor is for flights. Infrastructure within the complex is quite developed. there are car Park, car rental and Duty-free, print tickets, ATMs and ect in LTN. There are free Wi-Fi hotspots in the waiting rooms, but you can also spend your free time in the restaurants.
How to get from Luton to London? In addition to renting a car with a driver, the traveler can offer taxis, goes by buses and train. Green Line (№ 757) and EasyBus (№ 10 and № 11) are responsible for transport between the airport and London. National Express connects the air hub with Northampton, Oxford, Nottingham, Birmingham, Cambridge and others cities. Most importantly, buses run around the clock with an interval of 20-30 minutes.
In addition, there are railway lines. Airport Luton station is a 10-minute bus ride away. If you have a ticket, travel will be free for you. The East Midlands Trains will take you to London in just 20-25 minutes.
In order you do not need to waste time and to wait for the bus. Book a transfer at the GetTransfer.com services in a couple of days before the trip. So you will provide yourself with transport from the airport to the hotel for a great price. Travel with benefits!