Stansted airport is in third place after Heathrow and Gatwick. This largest hub serves European low-cost airlines. Without knowing how to get to Stansted airport from London, book a transfer to GetTransfer.com You will get this 48 kilometers and an hour of travel between the capital and Stansted very soon.
The complex consists of one terminal with three satellites and is equipped with one runway. Every year the number of passengers crossing the air gates of London is growing. In 2006, the number of travelers increased to 23.7 million.
Why tourists need to choose the transfer at the GetTransfer.com services?
- Quickly. You need to book transfers in a few days before the trip. You will find in a couple of hours the first offer from the carrier.
- Return the difference. If you find a transfer on the same route with a lower cost (excluding promotions, discounts and special offers), we will reduce the price of the trip.
- Large selection of premium cars. What about renting a car with a driver on Aston Martin or on Bentley? Specify in comments of the car brand, and we will take into account your wishes when ordering.
- Without delay. The driver knows the number of your flight and arrives at the specified place on time.
- Mobile application. You can rent a car or book a transfer without using a computer.
The terminal building has a very interesting design. "Floating roof" is attached to the frame of the pipeline with a necessary communications. The idea of such a plan is to save space and for the convenience of passengers.
Stansted is divided into 3 zones: departure, arrival and check-in. In sattelites 1 and 2, outside the main complex, there are gates for landing. In zone 3 can be accessed via the moving walkways.
The terminal is equipped with standard infrastructure: kiosks with souvenirs and newspapers, cafes and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange offices, business halls and much more.
The capital of England is easily accessible by any transport. The longest is on the bus. The road will take about 1.5-2 hours. The A50 and the A6 Express train run to Victoria station. On Liverpool Street there is a route A51, Express A9 also stops in Stratford.
You can get Liverpool Street also by the Stansted Express train every 15 minutes. Travel time will be 45 minutes, excluding waiting, boarding and exit through the station. It would be much faster to reach by car. For example, ordering a transfer, you do not have to spend time waiting. The journey time will be about 50 minutes, but you will immediately arrive at the desired point. Book airport transfers Stansted and back on GetTransfer.com!