The airport of Macedonia is located 15 kilometers from the city of Thessaloniki. On its territory there are two terminals: cargo and passenger, which serves domestic and international flights. Here comes about 5 million people a year. When planning a great Greek trip, book a transfer to Macedonia airport on GetTransfer.com.
What is the benefit of GetTransfer.com?
- Indicate in the comments that you are traveling with the child and you will be provided with a child seat.
- A trip in a comfortable business class car.
- Booking transfers around the world. Click on "get offers" and get ready for a terrific vacation.
- Vehicles undergo a mandatory technical inspection, and drivers check the necessary documentation for transport.
- We take care of our customers, so we are always available for any questions that arise.
During the Second World Air Port was used as a military airfield, after became civilian. In the tourist season, a large number of people arrive, so they plan to build a second terminal in order to reduce the load of the first one. The airport is small by European standards, but it has everything necessary for comfortable flight waiting. On the territory there are bars and restaurants, medical centers, changing rooms and Duty Free. The building has free Wi-Fi, ATMs and car rental services with a driver.
How to get to the airport of Macedonia in Thessaloniki? Order a taxi from the information board located on the main streets, or take a bus. Flight number 78 goes from the city center to the air hub. The journey takes 30-45 minutes.
To not worry about whether you are on the plane or not, book a transfer on the site GetTransfer.com. To study new countries is better in comfortable conditions.