Going to Barcelona, you will certainly arrive at Barcelona–El Prat Airport. It is located in 12 kilometers south-west of the city, near El Prat de Llobregat. Spain is popular with tourists, so about 20 million people pass through the air gate every year. Central airport in Catalonia is considered the second in terms of scale and passenger traffic throughout the country after Madrid-Barajas.
El Prat Airport is called a "quiet" airport. Information on loudspeakers is transmitted only for warnings and in situations with unforeseen circumstances. According to the administration of the air hub, the staying here will be calm and pleasant. To make the trip even more comfortable, do not forget to apply for a transfer from the airport El Prat.
Why do tourists book a transfer on GetTransfer.com?
- Advantages in any auto class. Cars are equipped with everything you need.
- Loyalty program. With every trip, you save miles, which can be used to pay for subsequent trips.
- Favorable terms. The service offers the best prices for passenger transportation, including car rental with a personal driver.
- Reliable. The cars are held annually. You can safely travel with children, because in all the transport there are child seat belts and car seats. Indicate in the application the age of the child.
- To evaluate even more pluses of the international service, leave a request for a transfer to GetTransfer.com.
The complex consists of two passenger terminals and a sector for charter flights. T1 was opened in 2009. It serves most of domestic and international flights. T2 was built in 1918, the year when the airport began to operate. The terminal is divided into three satellites (A, B and C). Movement from T1 to T2 is possible on free buses.
El Prat Airport is equipped with the necessary infrastructure. In T1 there are shops Duty Free and luxury brands, various snack bars and cafes. If you are in transit and want to take a stroll before the flight around the city, leave the things in the storage room. She is in T2 Sector B.
How to get to El Prat airport from Barcelona and the nearest cities? Firstly, the RENFE train operates from Barcelona-Sants station every half an hour and makes stops at Paseich de Gracia, Clot, El Prat T1. The operating time of the railway transport: from 6.00 to 24.00. Buses, like the previous mode of transport, run frequently and at the same time. The stops are located at the building of each terminal. From here you can get to any nearest town. In Barcelona, the Airbus stops at Plaza Espana, at the Urgel metro station and at Placa Universitat.
If you are planning to quickly reach the hotel or are waiting for the next flight, book a transfer to GetTransfer.com. This is the best way to travel in the hot Barcelona.