Transfer from Tenerife South airport
Tenerife has 2 airports: South and North. Most international and domestic flights take place in the South of the island. The official name is the airport Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia, in honor of the Queen of Spain. She was open this airport in 1978. Tourists come here to get to Playa de Las Americas. You can quickly and comfortably travel by booking a transfer from Tenerife airport in advance to get 18 kilometers between the air gate and the most popular beach resort in Spain. Why choose the transfer at the GetTransfer.com services?
- The best price. Transfer prices are lower than other companies. If you find cheaper, we will refund you the difference*.
- Convenient. If the flight is delayed, the driver will wait for you.
- Always available. You can book a transfer at any time of the day. Leave a request for GetTransfer.com, and you will see the responses of carriers within a few hours in your account.
- tourist Service. You will be met with a name plate at the airport.
- Individual approach. If you travel with non-standard Luggage (skis, surf, etc.), write about it in the comments to the application.