Transfer from the airport of Palma de Mallorca
The airport of Palma de Mallorca is the main air port of the Balearic Islands, located 8 kilometers from the city center. It ranks third in Spain in size, behind the transport hubs of Madrid and Barcelona. Annually receives more than 20 million passengers. There are four terminals on the territory of the transport hub. A is serves flights from the UK and Ireland, B is internal flights of local airlines, C is international destinations, D takes private flights. If you don't know how to get to Palma de Mallorca airport, book a transfer at GetTransfer.com.Why do tourists prefer GetTransfer.com?
- Experienced drivers know the fastest route from the airport to your destination.
- More features. Wide range of cars: from the minivan to the limousine.
- Acceptable cost of the trip. Prices are fixed after payment.
- Our operators will be happy to answer any of your questions at any time.
- Licensed carriers and cars are not older than 3 years.