Transfer to Heathrow Airport
Heathrow is the largest airport in the UK, located 24 kilometers from London. The history of the air hub began in 1929. It was a military airfield, located near the village of Heathrow. After the First World War, the airport was rebuilt in its place, but for civilian use. In terms of its workload, it occupies one of the first places in the world. Annually serves more than 70 million people. Every day, 90 airlines fly to 170 destinations. On the territory of Heathrow there are 5 terminals, including a freight terminal. The first is under reconstruction, the second one accepts international flights, the third one for Asia and the USA, the fourth for flights exclusively for Etihad Airways and Malaysia Airlines, the fifth is used by national British airlines. The terminals connect underground passages, free trains and shuttles. Book a transfer from Heathrow Airport on GetTransfer.com to get to the city quickly and comfortably.What are the benefits of transfer services to GetTransfer.com?
- The carrier develops a fast and convenient route from the airport to the city.
- The car is equipped with seat belts and, if necessary, a child seat.
- Don’t overpay for the trip, a fixed price after paying the transfer.
- Drivers undergo rigorous selection and special training for the carriage of passengers.
- A wide selection of cars of various classes: from the economy to the roomy minivan.