Rastaveli airport transfer
The Tbilisi Airport is the largest transport point in Georgia which is only 15 km away from the capital. If you don’t want to look for public transport you can book a transfer with our service.
Why choose GetTransfer.com?
1. The car is always on time. Unlike a taxi, you don’t need to wait until you receive one.
2. If you order a transfer in advance, you receive the best price and conditions offer.
3. Transfer is conducted only by the legit and experienced drivers.
4. The price is fixed at the moment of booking, you don’t need to worry about exchange rates.
5. The service works in 150 countries around the world. You can book a car with a driver on our website or in iOS or Android app.
It is rather easy to navigate through the airport. There are an information table, registration stands and ticket booths on the 1st floor. The mezzanine is occupied by passport control and customs. The whole second floor is the waiting area.
In 2007 the airport was renovated. The arrival-departure zone was finished and the runway strips expanded. As a result, the number of people passing through the airport increased to 4 million people per year.
Foreigners who want to spend a vacation on the beaches of the Black Sea can take an internal flight to Batumi. If you prefer an active vacation on the slopes, you can go to a ski resort. Book a transfer from Tbilisi airport to Gudauri.
It’s best to begin a journey to Georgia from the capital. Think of the best way to reach Tbilisi airport in advance. You can take a train which leaves at 8:35 and 17:40. You can also take a bus №37 which stops near the airport exit. Exchange some money for the local currency to pay for the ride at the airport. It is also possible to use a shuttle. The fastest way to travel is a car. The taxi prices may vary , depending on the time of the day. If you want to travel to the hotel in the most comfortable and fast way, you should book a transfer in advance.