Chorokh airport transfer
The Airport of Batumi is the second most important transport nod in Georgia The new terminal building was finished in 2007. The aerodrome receives both internal flights and the ones from Israel, Turkey, Belarus and other countries. The resort is especially popular in summer. If you plan your vacation on the Black Sea, think about booking a transfer from the Batumi airport to the hotel.
Why should you choose transfer on GetTransfer.com?
1. It is convenient. The driver with label will meet you at the airport and you won’t have to look for public transport.
2. You can quickly get to the hotel without traffic jams. Our drivers know the shortest routes.
3. It is cheaper than a taxi. Book a transfer in advance and save the money.
4. You can book a car of any class — from economy to premium/
5. GetTransfer.com works in more than 150 countries. You will always be able to use the service, no matter the location.
The passenger volumes in the airport of Batumi is not very large — 600 000 people per year. It is very easy to navigate around the airport. There are 6 registration booths, information display, exchange point and several ATMs.
The Chorokh airport is just 7km away from the city center. How to get to Batumi from the airport? It can be done via public transport and busses №9 and №10. To pay for the ride you need to buy a transport card in a special booth at the airport. The money spent on the card is transferred on the card automatically. You can also catch a taxi at the airport. The best way is to book a transfer. If you do that, you can be sure you will be met at the airport, the driver will help with your luggage and quickly and comfortably deliver you to your destination.