The airport of Orio al Serio ranks third in congestion, behind Linate and Malpensa. It is located 50 kilometers from Milan and serves more than 10 million people annually. There is only one terminal built on the territory for charter and international flights. Book your transfer from Orio al Serio Airport via GetTransfer.com service if you are traveling with heavy luggage.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- The driver of the booked car will meet you in the arrivals area.
- Fixed prices after payment on the site.
- We cooperate with carriers who have experience in passenger transportation.
- Order anywhere in the world. Service GetTransfer.com operates in more than 100 countries.
- The ability to choose the type of transport that is suitable for a large company.
The airport received its name in honor of the famous Italian artist Caravaggio. The locals call it Bergamo because of its proximity to the eponymous town in the center of the Lombard region. The first flights were made in the 1970s. Later, Orio al Serio gained international status. There are waiting rooms, souvenir shops and cafes, pharmacies and vip-zones.
How to get to Bergamo or Milan, if you haven’t rented a car with a driver? Between the airport and the first city there is a bus number 1, the journey takes 15 minutes. The last stop is the Bergamo railway station. You can get to Milan by train, which runs from 5:00 to 23:00. Special shuttles arrive at the central Milan train station for half an hour.
Book a transfer from Bergamo airport through GetTransfer.com service so that you don’t waste your vacation on time and in comfortable conditions begin acquaintance with the new city.