Transfer to Marco Polo Airport
Marco Polo Airport is the main air hub of Venice, located 8 kilometers from the city. Every year, the passenger flow is more than 7 million. One terminal accepts domestic, international and charter flights. Book your transfer from Venice Marco Polo Airport to GetTransfer.com. Start the journey in a comfortable environment.Why do tourists prefer GetTransfer.com?
- Booking an transfer on our website, you save your time. Experienced drivers know the quick route to the center.
- After choosing the right car, you get access to the carrier's contact information.
- After payment of the trip, the price is fixed. It is not affected by traffic jams.
- Machines aren't older than 3 years old and undergo an annual technical inspection.
- If there is a delay in the flight, indicate this in the commentary, as well as the number of the destination and the estimated date of arrival. Free waiting up to 60 minutes.
How to get to Marco Polo Airport (VCE)? There are several options: use public transport or rent a car with a driver on the site GetTransfer.com. From the central city square Piazzale Roma every 15 minutes there are buses "ATVO" and "ACTV" to the airport 07:00 to 21:00. The journey takes no more than an hour. Venice is built almost on the water, so here are popular river and sea shuttles. At the berths there are special motor boats that will take you to Marco Polo. The interval of movement is every 30 minutes. The most convenient way is booking a transfer on the site GetTransfer.com. Our drivers have all the necessary documentation for transportation. In addition, there is a wide selection of cars: from the minivan to the limousine.