The airport is located 22 kilometers from the center of San Francisco. It is one of the ten most heavily loaded air hubs in the country. Every year the passenger flow is about 40 million people. A free monorail road connects four terminals. They take domestic and international flights. If you are traveling with young children, book a transfer to San Francisco Airport at GetTransfer.com.
What is the advantage of a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- You set the price for the trip yourself and choose the carrier.
- Auto of different class: from economy to roomy minivan. Specify in the comments the purpose of the trip and you will pick up the desired type of transfer.
- The driver is planning an optimal route to the city, taking into account traffic jams, so as not to waste a lot of time on the road.
- Carriers pass the necessary accreditation before they start working with customers.
- You don’t need to look for a public transport stop. The driver will wait for you in the arrival area with a name plate.
There are four terminals on the territory of the airport. The first serves domestic flights of major airlines, the second is charter destinations, the third is built for national carriers, and the fourth accepts international routes.
The history of the airport began in the spring of 1927. For this time from the municipal it has turned into an international one. There are ATMs and currency exchange points, restaurants and cafes in traditional American style, souvenir shops, a large Duty Free zone and a local aquarium. 24 hour centers for ambulance, children's playrooms and spa. On the territory of San Francisco, there is wireless access to the free Internet. The airport operates the Aviation Museum, and in the waiting rooms there are exhibitions of contemporary art.
How to get from San Francisco airport to the city? There are several options. The round-the-clock buses of the company "SamTrans" go to the center and the nearest neighborhood. Trains run to the north of San Mateo County and to the east shore of the San Francisco Bay. The stop is called "SFO Bart". It also leads to the metro station "Union Square". Opening hours from 8:30 to 22:30, the road takes 30-40 minutes. Shuttles are located in each terminal and ply to the main destinations. In the arrival area you can find a taxi.
Book your transfer on GetTransfer.com if you are planning a big trip to California and want to visit Las Vegas.