Transfer to the airport Eleftherios Venizelos
Eleftherios Venizelos is the central international airport of Greece, located 35 kilometers from Athens. There are two terminals on its territory: the main one and the additional one. The first serves the flights of the Schengen countries, while the second specializes in domestic flights and accepts low-costers. The air knot is gaining popularity among passengers from East Asia and the Middle East. Every year more than 21 million passengers use its services. Book airport transfers on GetTransfer.com if you travel with a large company or with young children. What are the benefits of the GetTransfer.com service?
- Car park for any level of activities.
- Booking a transfer will cost several times cheaper than ordering a taxi on the spot.
- Convenient and fast. No need to wait for public transport.
- The carrier can arrange an oral tour on the way to the hotel or other destination.
- If your flight is delayed, the driver will wait for free for 60 minutes.