Dublin Airport is the main hub in Ireland, located 30 kilometers from the city. Every year the passenger traffic is more than 25 million. There are two terminals on its territory. №1 is intended for domestic destinations, №2 is for international destinations. Book your transfer from Dublin Airport to GetTransfer.com. This is especially true for those who arrive on a night flight or early in the morning.
Why do tourists choose GetTransfer.com?
- The driver will meet you in the arrivals hall with a name plate and help carry heavy luggage.
- The fixed cost of a trip after payment, which isn't affected by possible traffic jams.
- Carriers have accreditation, cars are annually inspected.
- The service is available worldwide. Select the place of arrival and book the transfer. li>
- The carrier company is responsible for its passengers, so 24-hour information support is available.
Dublin Airport was built in the late 30-ies of the XX century. During the Second World War it was used for combat operations. After is the administration of the transport hub increased the number of runways, repaired the dilapidated building and resumed civilian flights.
On the territory of the air port there are post offices, ATMs, luggage storage. There is Wi-FI and 24-hour cafes, restaurants and souvenir shops. In the waiting rooms there are comfortable armchairs and benches for passengers.
How to get to Dublin Airport? Take advantage of public transport or taxi. Every day from 06:00 to 22:00 buses number 41 and number 102, as well as blue shuttle company "Aircoach", which run from the central bus station in Dublin. Taxi stops are almost everywhere. You can book a taxi in the hotel or book a car with a driver.
Book your transfer at GetTransfer.com. This is the most convenient and fastest way to be in the center. Learn a new country without being distracted by finding the right stop.