Transfer to San Francisco Airport
The airport is located 22 kilometers from the center of San Francisco. It is one of the ten most heavily loaded air hubs in the country. Every year the passenger flow is about 40 million people. A free monorail road connects four terminals. They take domestic and international flights. If you are traveling with young children, book a transfer to San Francisco Airport at GetTransfer.com. What is the advantage of a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- You set the price for the trip yourself and choose the carrier.
- Auto of different class: from economy to roomy minivan. Specify in the comments the purpose of the trip and you will pick up the desired type of transfer.
- The driver is planning an optimal route to the city, taking into account traffic jams, so as not to waste a lot of time on the road.
- Carriers pass the necessary accreditation before they start working with customers.
- You don’t need to look for a public transport stop. The driver will wait for you in the arrival area with a name plate.