Tacoma Airport is located 19 kilometers from Seattle. Annually the number of passengers is more than 32 million. On its territory is the Central Terminal with four concours (A-D), as well as two additional ones, North and South. International flights are serviced by the latter. When you arrive in Washington's largest city, book a transfer to Seattle Airport at GetTransfer.com.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- The driver meets in the arrivals hall with a name plate.
- No need to wait for public transport. Thanks to the transfer, you will be in the center in a matter of minutes.
- Possibility to book an individual or group transfer. Indicate in the comments how much the person will be. We will find the right transport for you.
- Don’t overpay for the trip, despite the time spent on the road.
- Free waiting at the airport for up to 45 minutes.
According to the annual figures of passenger and freight traffic, Seattle reached the 18th place in the list of the busiest airports in America. On the territory of the air port there are restaurants and cafes, souvenir shops and Duty Free, playgrounds and vip-zones. All terminals have free Wi-Fi, and there are also stations for charging mobile phones.
How to get from Tacoma airport to Seattle? Round-the-clock buses of the company Metro Transit with all stops. The air junction is connected to the center of Seattle by the railway. The trains are on the fourth floor of the airport. The journey takes 40 minutes. Also you can order a taxi, but the cost will be several times more expensive than on public transport.
Book your transfer with GetTransfer.com. Let the journey take place in comfortable conditions.