Washington Dulles International Airport is located in Chantilly, Virginia. It is the large and most important hub of Washington. There are Ronald Reagan airport and Baltimore that is located in this state. In 1962, one airport was not enough: they decided to build a new one. The project belongs to the architect Eero Saarinen. Since then, Dulles has become the center of international and domestic flights: last year alone, passenger traffic amounted to 22.5 million people. When you buy a ticket to this airport, do not forget to book a transfer from Dulles airport. This is a great way to travel for tourists and newcomers to the United States.
Advantages of the GetTransfer.com service
- The cost of the trip does not change after the registration of the application.
- Do not need to look for a car in the Parking lot: the driver will meet with a name plate in the arrival area.< / li>
- Transfer-actual service for tourist groups. Arriving in a group of 5 people, order a minivan.
- We are attentive to the client's wishes. Specify in the comments that you need on the trip.
- We work with corporate clients, and for regular customers we accumulate miles for trips.
There are 135 domestic and 40 external flights in Dulles airport. In most cases, the air company is American Airlines. Nevertheless, every terminal of 5 serve a certain airline. The largest sector D occupies about 186 thousand square meters.
The terminal halls are equipped with the necessary infrastructure. There are ATMs and currency exchange offices, restaurants, mother and child rooms, as well as Duty Free. That is why passengers of transit flights are not comfortable to spend time without leaving the airport. While parents go shopping, children can play in the game rooms.
How to get from Dulles airport to Washington? The first and most popular way is the Dullas Area Rapid Transit trains, which runs almost around the clock, with a break from 1:00 am to 4:00 am. The Yellow Checker Shuttles runs to downtown Fort Worth and Washington every 15 minutes, as it is fill.
Dulles is in 42 kilometers from the capital, so the taxi’s price is much more than usual. Much cheaper way to get the destination is transfer. The carrier will arrive before your plane lands and will meet you if necessary. Make your travel comfortable!