Baltimore Airport is located 48 kilometers from Washington. It serves domestic and international destinations. The annual passenger flow is more than 25 million people. On its territory there are 5 terminals (A-D). Free buses run between them. Book your transfer to Baltimore Airport on GetTransfer.com if you arrive in the US early in the morning.
Why is it worth to order a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- The fixed price after payment of the transfer, despite possible traffic jams.
- Drivers are trained before carrying out passenger transportation.
- If your flight is delayed, the carrier will wait for you for free for 45 minutes.
- You don’t need to look for a public transport stop. Thanks to the reservation of the transfer, you will quickly reach the city center.
- The service operates in more than 100 countries. Choose a route and don’t worry about how to get to the hotel.
The airport got its name in honor of Thargood Marshall, a native of Baltimore and the first African American who became a judge of the US Supreme Court. The air port is a secondary transport hub of budget national airlines. According to the International Council of Airports, in 2010 it was recognized as the best in the world in the category of service from 15 to 25 million passengers. On its territory around the clock work restaurants, lounges and vip-zones, luggage storage and ATMs. Wi-Fi is free for the first 45 minutes, then the Internet must be paid.
If you don’t know how to get from Baltimore to Washington, use the following options. Bus number 17 runs from the airport to the center, flight number 99 connects with the metro, and the No. В30 travels every 40 minutes to the Greenbelt station. A taxi stand is located on the lower level of the terminals near the baggage claim area. The express train operates from 05:00 to 01:00 on the route "Baltimore-Central Station". The journey takes 30-45 minutes.
Impressions of the trip depend on a clear organization. Book a transfer service through GetTransfer.com and enjoy your vacation.