Diagoras Airport is 14 kilometers from Rhodes. It ranks fourth in occupancy in the whole of Greece. Passenger traffic is more than 5 million a year. A terminal is opened on the territory, serving domestic, charter and international destinations. During the active tourist season, the administration introduces additional flights. Book your transfer to Diagoras Airport on GetTransfer.com if you arrive early in the morning or at night.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- 1.Before how to deal with passenger transportation, drivers are trained.
- 2. Specify in the comments that you travel with children, and the salon is equipped with special seats.
- 3. The drivers know the fastest routes to comfortably reach the city.
- 4. A wide selection of cars: from the economy to the limousine.
- 5. Free wait up to 60 minutes if your flight is delayed.
The airport is named after Diagoras of Rhodes, the ancient Greek Olympic champion and athlete. The transport hub was opened at the end of the XX century, replacing the old Rhodes-Maritsa. Diagoras Airport is the most modern and equipped with everything that can be required for travelers while waiting for the flight. There are currency exchange and medical center, bars and cafes, souvenir shops and Duty Free zone.
How to get to Diagoras Airport? You can order a taxi or take advantage of shuttles and buses of the company "Roda". More than 30 destinations will take you to the city. The interval of movement is every 20 minutes from 06:30 to 00:05. The journey takes an hour. Shuttle stops are in front of the arrival zone. It is more convenient to rent a car with a driver in advance. Book your transfer at GetTransfer.com. You will be met with a nameplate in the arrival hall and will help carry the luggage.