Transfer from Václav Havela Airport
The largest airport in the Czech Republic is located 20 km north-west of the capital. Annually 15 million people are sent here from 130 international and domestic destinations. More than 60 airlines connect Prague with cities around the world. Three terminals have been built, between which there are free buses. The first two are united by a common building and are intended for civilian flights, the third is only for private flights. By booking a transfer to Václav Havel Airport via GetTransfer.com, you don’t have to pay extra for a taxi or stand in line for a shuttle with luggage.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- Book a transfer at home, before traveling, and already at the airport you will be met by a driver with a sign without extra reminders and calls.
- You can set a price for transportation yourself or find other acceptable offers on the website.
- Instead of waiting for a transfer at the airport, start the journey immediately upon arrival.
- You will know in advance which car make is matched. Also on the site there is detailed information about transport.
- GetTransfer.com has offices all over the world. Choose a city and book a transfer.
In 2012, Prague-Ruzyně Airport was given a new name in honor of Vaclav Havel, the first president of the Czech Republic. During its existence the airport was modernized several times: the infrastructure in terminals was improved, the runways were replaced. On its territory, excursions are organized to introduce tourists to the internal work of aviation and ground service personnel. The administration plans to build a direct rail network from the airport to the very center of the city, which will significantly reduce travel time.
If you don’t know how to get to the center from Prague Airport, use the following options. Airport Express buses, as well as Nos. 119 and 254, reach the Dejvicka metro station, where the city's main attractions are 5-10 minutes away. Route №100 goes to the station "Zlichin". There are also night flights, from 23:30 to 05:00 in the morning. An alternative way is to book a taxi for official carriers of "Radiocab taxi". Many drivers speak English.
The most convenient way is to book a transfer on the site GetTransfer.com. Choose a convenient time for you, a date and let the journey begin with comfort!