Kastrup Airport, the oldest in Europe, is located 8 kilometers from Copenhagen. Passenger traffic is more than 26 million a year. On its territory there are two terminals: №2 and №3. T2 is used for domestic, charter and budget flights. T3 serves international destinations. In one building with it there is a railway station and the underground. Between the terminals, free buses run every 15 minutes. Book a transfer at GetTransfer.com, arriving in the country by a large company.
Why do tourists choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- 1.Service GetTransfer.com takes care of its customers. Drivers have experience in passenger transportation.
- 2.You assign the price yourself and choose an acceptable offer for the price and terms.
- 3. Free waiting at the airport for up to 60 minutes, the carrier will wait for you in the arrival area with a name plate.
- 4. Сomfortable travel to the city center by private transport.
- 5. Cars are equipped with seat belts and child seats.
The airport is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable flights and waiting flights. There are conference rooms and branches of banks, medical centers and lounges. Cafes and restaurants, souvenir shops and Duty Free work 24 hours a day. Wi-Fi is free.
How to get to Kastrup Airport if you are staying in Copenhagen for the first time? Passengers can rent a car with a driver through the service GetTransfer.com. The buses №5А run from 05:45 to 22:30 to the city center. Tickets should be purchased at the ticket office of terminal No.3 or from the driver. The journey takes about half an hour. By train, you will reach several times faster: in 15 minutes. Railway express trains run to the Central Station. In T3 there is a metro station, which operates around the clock.
Book your transfer at GetTransfer.com. Let nothing hinders comfortable traveling.