Transfer to Kastrup Airport
Kastrup Airport, the oldest in Europe, is located 8 kilometers from Copenhagen. Passenger traffic is more than 26 million a year. On its territory there are two terminals: №2 and №3. T2 is used for domestic, charter and budget flights. T3 serves international destinations. In one building with it there is a railway station and the underground. Between the terminals, free buses run every 15 minutes. Book a transfer at GetTransfer.com, arriving in the country by a large company. Why do tourists choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- 1.Service GetTransfer.com takes care of its customers. Drivers have experience in passenger transportation.
- 2.You assign the price yourself and choose an acceptable offer for the price and terms.
- 3. Free waiting at the airport for up to 60 minutes, the carrier will wait for you in the arrival area with a name plate.
- 4. Сomfortable travel to the city center by private transport.
- 5. Cars are equipped with seat belts and child seats.