Transfer from Saint Exupery Airport
The airport of Saint-Exupery is located 24 kilometers from Lyon. He is the fourth in the country, after Orly and the Côte d'Azur. On its territory, 3 terminals and 2 runways have been built. They are located within walking distance of each other, besides free buses run between them. The first two terminals are used for international and domestic flights of major airlines, the third is for flights of firms-loukosterov. Book a transfer to the airport of Saint-Exupery on the site GetTransfer.com, you will easily reach the city center without spending time waiting.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- The site has the opportunity to select the desired brand of car and to book certain dates and hours.
- The driver meets in the airport center with a name plate. No need to wait in line for public transport.
- The prices are fixed and don’t depend on the exchange rate.
- Vehicles are registered in the company's register and a special manager is assigned to each sector, to which you can contact if necessary.
- GetTransfer.com offers its services for transfer order in 100 countries around the world: Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Its name was given to the airport not so long ago, in 2000, in honor of the famous French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, who was born in Lyon and was a pilot by profession. At the moment, they are building a new terminal capable of accommodating the Airbus380, one of the largest air assets.
Lyon from Saint-Exupery Airport can be reached in several ways. On the A432 on the daily bus shuttles, plying daily and stopping in the largest cities. For example, in Grenoble, Bourg-en-Bresse and Annecy. By tram, tourists get to the central station of Par Dieu. The trip lasts 30 minutes, considering the stops. Opening hours are from 05:00 to 00:00, every 15-20 minutes.
The route of electric trains from the airport consists of stops in cities such as Auvergne, Rhone, stopping in Lyon, Provence and parts of Italy. Tickets are purchased at electronic ticket offices of transport sites.
Book your transfer at GetTransfer.com to make the trip comfortable. This is the best and safest way to travel.