Transfer from Provence airport
Provence airport is located in the South of France, in 27 kilometers from Marseille. The air hub serves flights to Schengen countries, as well as several destinations outside the Schengen area. Passenger traffic is about 8 million people annually. Most of them are residents of the Provence and Cote D'azur regions, as well as tourists arriving at the ski resorts of the Alps. According to the workload, this is the 5th airport of the country. Going to one of the oldest cities in France, book a transfer from Provence airport in advance.Why tourists choose the service GetTransfer.com?
- After registration of the application the transfer cost will be fixed, without additional costs.
- Choosing a car, you can be sure of the safety of travel with our carriers: before starting cooperation, we check the entire package of mandatory documents.
- If you are travelling with children, write in the comments to the order the age and number of children so that the driver can prepare the car before the trip: install safety seats or attach special belts.
- Transfer is the fastest way to get to the final destination. You will not spend a single minute in vain: do not have to change and look for a taxi.
- The driver will meet you if necessary with a name plate in the arrival area, and will help to carry the luggage.