Transfer from Cote d'Azur Airport
The third airport after Charles de Gaulle and Orly is located 7 km from Nice on the Mediterranean coast. It is the main one for the Cote d'Azur and carries up to 10 million passenger traffic per year. There are two terminals. The first one is for international and domestic flights: Dublin, Rome, Madrid, New York, Monaco, Cannes, Saint-Tropez, etc. The second one is used for Russian and European destinations, rarely is inland. Between them there is a free bus for tourists. Booking a transfer with GetTransfer.com service, you wouldn’t waste your time searching for public transport and will quickly find yourself in the center.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- You don’t need to queue up with luggage. The driver will meet you with a sign and take you to the hotel.
- GetTransfer.com offers the most comfortable prices, acceptable for most passengers. li>
- Experienced drivers who know the route well will deliver you to the address indicated in less than an hour.
- Modern navigation equipment is equipped in each car.
- GetTransfer.com operates in more than 100 countries. Thanks to which the freedom of movement around the world is unlimited.
The history of the airport began in 1910 after the air show in Nice. After 8 years, the first seaplane flight to Corsica was registered. Only in the 30-ies of the XX century, "Cote d'Azur" received official status. On its territory is a business center with a spacious conference hall for 250 people. Because of the close geographical location, one of the first was the flight to Monaco. For passengers with disabilities, ramps, moving tracks, elevators and telephone booths were installed.
From the airport to the city center, Cannes, Antibes or Monaco, or can be reached by special buses 98 and 99 on the A8, RN98 and RN7. The journey takes 20-30 minutes. Another option is to rent a car with a driver on the site GetTransfer.com.
In addition, there is a system of commuter trains located 500 meters from the first terminal. Depart from the station "Saint-Augustin", the terminal station is the central bus station of Nice. Some companies provide flights to Monaco or Saint-Tropez by helicopters, but tourists rarely take advantage of this opportunity.
Travel to France with pleasure, in advance thinking the route!