Transfer to Diagoras Airport
Diagoras Airport is 14 kilometers from Rhodes. It ranks fourth in occupancy in the whole of Greece. Passenger traffic is more than 5 million a year. A terminal is opened on the territory, serving domestic, charter and international destinations. During the active tourist season, the administration introduces additional flights. Book your transfer to Diagoras Airport on GetTransfer.com if you arrive early in the morning or at night. Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- 1.Before how to deal with passenger transportation, drivers are trained.
- 2. Specify in the comments that you travel with children, and the salon is equipped with special seats.
- 3. The drivers know the fastest routes to comfortably reach the city.
- 4. A wide selection of cars: from the economy to the limousine.
- 5. Free wait up to 60 minutes if your flight is delayed.