Portela is the largest airport in Portugal, located 7 kilometers from Lisbon. In the Year it serves more than 14 million passengers from 43 countries. Three terminals are built here. The first are specializes in international directions, the second are domestic flights, the third is created for military forces. Book your transfer from Portela Airport to GetTransfer.com, planning your vacation.
What are the benefits of transfer services to GetTransfer.com?
- Timely delivery of the transfer, the driver arrives at the airport in advance.
- A wide selection of cars of various classes and for any purpose of the trip.
- The carrier offers the best route from the airport to the city.
- The cost of the trip doesn't change after the payment of the order.
- The driver meets with a nameplate at the airport, and can also arrange an oral tour of the city if the passenger wishes.
The full name of the air unit is Portela named Umberto Delgadu is given in honor of the famous military and political figure of Lisbon. Transit passengers are waiting for their flight here. On the territory there are cafes and restaurants, souvenir shops and duty-free shops, car rentals and a tour desk, conference halls and vip-zones. For foreign passengers to stay in touch, free Wi-Fi is available in the halls.
How to get from Portela to Lisbon, if you plan a great trip to Portugal and carry heavy baggage? Every day from 7:00 to 23:00 there are buses # 22 and minibus Carris. Inside each, information boards are installed. You can get to the center using the shuttle. There are only two directions: to the business district 7Rios and the bus station Kaysh do Sodra. The journey takes less than an hour. Since 2013 there is a railway underground line from the city to the airport. Metro is the most budget option to be in Lisbon. A taxi works around the clock, at night the cost of the trip will be more expensive.
Rent a car with a driver through the service GetTransfer.com, to ensure comfortable movement in Portugal and keep the forces for new experiences.