The largest international airport Sheremetyevo is located in Moscow. In 2017, about 40 million passengers passed through this air gates. Not far from the airport There are Khimki and Sheremetyevo village, in which honor and called it. Book a transfer to Sheremetyevo airport to quickly reach the center of Moscow. If you are traveling to Russia, rent a car with a driver on GetTransfer.com
Why choose the transfer on the GetTransfer.com services?
- Inexpensive. The price for the trip can be selected by yourself or from a list of offers from carriers.
- For those who prefer comfort. There are cars from economy to premium, minivans and buses vehicle fleet on the service GetTransfer.com.
- Booking online. On the website or in the mobile application, you can leave a request.
- Serious approach. All carriers are checked and drive exclusively on models not older than 5 years.
- Interesting! If you travel and know the local language, you can ask the driver to tell fascinating facts about the country.
Sheremetyevo airport has two terminals. The southern complex (sectors D, E, F) is designed for international flights. Between them they are connected by transitions, which are marked with pointers. The Northern complex (sector B) serves domestic flights. There is a free bus every 4 minutes between Sheremetyevo 1 and Sheremetyevo 2.
There are Lounges on the territory of the terminals. In "D" and "E" are also rooms for disabled persons and persons accompanying them. For passengers of transit flights in " F " opened a new room, which is open 24/7.
As Vnukovo and Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo is 17 kilometers from Moscow. Therefore, the trip from the airport should be prepared in advance. From the station stops buses №817 and №948 to the station "Planernaya" and №851 and №949 "Rechnoi vokzal". There is also a night bus H1 from 00 to 5 hours, which goes through the whole city. Many people prefer to get to the city center by Aeroexpress, which will take you to the Belorussky railway station in 35 minutes. The station can be reached from terminals D, E, F and on the street.
The most comfortable way is transfer. You will be met and taken to the point specified in the application, and not to the nearest station. If you travel with a large group of people, the transfer by bus or minivan will be cheaper than by Aeroexpress. Knowing how to get to Sheremetyevo airport, you will save time and money.