The airport of Almeria is located 9 kilometers from the eponymous city in a picturesque place. In its territory there are only two terminals: the first serves domestic and international destinations, the second is freight. More than a million people use the airport. If you are planning to dive in Spain, book a transfer from Almeria International Airport at GetTransfer.com.
Why do tourists use GetTransfer.com services?
- 1.If there are any organizational issues, you can contact our operators at any time.
- 2.Experienced drivers know the shortest routes to the city center.
- 3.Economy of time: no need to search for public transport. The carrier will wait for you in advance in the arrival zone.
- 4.Tell in the comments that you are traveling with young children, and the car will be equipped with child seats.
- 5. Transfer booking in more than 100 countries.
This is the second most important and busy transport hub in Andalusia. Today, more than 40 airlines make landings and departures here. The administration carried out a large-scale reconstruction and at the end of the XX century airplanes flew to Madrid and Barcelona from the airport. In 1995 the airport was again modernized and the second terminal was opened is a freight terminal.
On the territory of the air port there is a large terrace with a wonderful view of the runway. In the airport building there are currency exchange offices, pharmacies, souvenir shops, as well as a medical center and a recreation area. Cafes and restaurants are open, mother and child rooms are equipped, game and conference rooms.
How to get to Almeria airport? Take advantage of public transport or a taxi if you have a lot of luggage. More than 20 bus lines run from the city center to the airport and back. Opening hours are from 08:00 to 19:00.
The most convenient way to book a transfer is through the service GetTransfer.com. Since the trip by public transport can take from 1.5 hours, given frequent stops and traffic jams. Renting a car with a driver will allow you to get much faster and in more comfortable conditions.