Transfer from Phuket International Airport
One of the main airports in Thailand is 32 kilometers from the center of Phuket Island. Each year, passenger traffic is more than 3.5 million. On the territory of the air hub there are three terminals that serve international, domestic and charter flights.
Before you travel, pre-book your transfer to Phuket International Airport at GetTransfer.com. This will allow you to save time on the road and quickly move into the hotel.Why do tourists choose the GetTransfer.com service? b>
- Security. You know in advance the brand and car number.
- Carriers have accreditation, cars undergo annual technical inspections. li>
- Free waiting at the airport for up to 60 minutes.
- The cabin is equipped with seat belts and, if necessary, a child seat.
- In the arrival area, the driver will meet you with a name sign and help you carry your luggage. li>
Every year, the airport building is completed and expanded. Today it accepts up to 10 international airlines that make direct flights to Phuket. p>
It has everything for a comfortable pastime: cafes and restaurants, duty-free and souvenir shops, a medical center and exchange offices. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. p>
How to get from Phuket to the airport? Use the bus or minibus, plying from the central bus station. Travel time takes up to 2 hours. Experienced tourists book in advance transfer service GetTransfer.com. The driver arrives on time and quickly takes to the air hub, circling possible traffic jams.