The airport is located 24 kilometers from Los Angeles. Annually, the passenger flow is more than 70 million people. It serves domestic and international flights and is one of the top five in the world for congestion. There are 9 terminals in the territory, free shuttles go between them. Book your transfer to Los Angeles Airport on GetTransfer.com if you are arriving for the first time in this city.
What is the advantage of a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- The fixed cost of the trip without overpayments.
- Vehicles undergo technical inspection, and the carriers check the necessary documentation.
- At the request of the passengers, the driver will arrange a tour of the city and tell interesting facts about the sights.
- Booking transfers around the world.
- Fast and comfortable transportation from the airport to the center by private transport.
In the terminals there are bank branches and first aid points, souvenir shops and Duty Free zone, restaurants and cafes, as well as car rental services with a driver. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
How to get from Los Angeles airport to the city? Public transport consists of buses, shuttles, subways and taxis. The buses of the company "Metropolitan" run to the center, and the shuttles reach the stations Union and Westwood. The journey takes 40-60 minutes. A free micro-bus takes passengers to the green branch of the underground metro station in half an hour.
It is most convenient to travel on an individual transfer, which you can book on the site GetTransfer.com. In this way, you will save time.