John F. Kennedy Airport is 24 kilometers from New York. It is one of the central air ports of the country, annually serving more than 53 million passengers. It takes both domestic and international directions. On its territory there are 8 terminals, between which free-speed mini-metro trains run. Book your transfer to John F. Kennedy Airport on GetTransfer.com to save time on public transport.
Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- The vehicles are inspected and equipped with seat belts.
- If traveling with oversized luggage, the driver will help bring it to the car. Don’t forget to mention this in the comments to the order.
- The carrier company is responsible for its customers.
- 24-hour information support if there are any organizational issues.
- Drivers undergo special training before they begin to carry out passenger trips.
Kennedy is the main US air gateway: most international flights land here. ATMs are installed in its terminals, Internet with hourly payment, Duty Free is available, cafes and restaurants, souvenir shops and designer boutiques are open. The airport of La Guardia is located 17 kilometers from the main air hub of the city.
How do I get from Kennedy Airport to New York if I can not rent a car? Take advantage of the railway line connecting the air port with the city center and its surroundings. Trains run around the clock, and the road takes 40-50 minutes. Buses run to Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island and Manhattan from 05:00 to 23:00. Shuttles leave every half hour to the Central City Railway Station. If you need to use the services of a taxi, then make an application with special information racks. It will be an official carrier with a fixed-cost trip.
On a private car it is more convenient to explore the city or get from the airport to the center, so book a transfer on the site GetTransfer.com.