Transfer to La Guardia Airport
The international air hub of La Guardia is located 13 kilometers from New York. The airport got its name in honor of Fiorello La Guardia, the former mayor of New York. It ranks second in popularity and passenger traffic (about 23 million people) after the John F. Kennedy airport. On the territory there are two runways and four terminals, A-D. Between them are free shuttles. It serves domestic and international flights. If you want the vacation to start perfectly, book a transfer to La Guardia Airport on GetTransfer.com. Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- Booking transfers around the world. Choose a country and plan a route.
- You can specify your price and find the option that is right for you.
- 24-hour customer information support.
- A trip to a comfortable business class car.
- The carrier knows the fastest route to the city center.