Transfer to Tegel airport
Tegel is the largest airport in Germany, located 11 kilometers from Berlin. It serves more than 20 million passengers a year. Second place in terms of occupancy is Schönefeld. The air harbor consists of five terminals: A, B, C, D and E. The first three are for international and domestic flights, the fourth is for night, the fifth is its lower level. Book a transfer from Tegel airport to GetTransfer.com, so you don’t overpay for a taxi ride.
Why do tourists book a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- If the flight is delayed, the driver will wait for you for 60 minutes.
- Booking of any kind of transport: from economy to bus.
- All cars have child seats and seat belts.
- If you wish, the driver can arrange a tour of the city and tell you which places to visit first.
- Online transfer booking for the most popular tourist destinations in the world.