Transfer to Nikos Kazantzakis airport
Nikos Kazantzakis Airport is the second most important airport after Athens. It is located 5 kilometers from Heraklion. Passenger traffic is about 6 million people a year. There are two terminals: cargo and passenger. The second serves domestic and international flights, as well as charter destinations. Book a transfer to Nikos Kazantzakis airport on GetTransfer.com if you are planning a holiday on the Mediterranean coast of Crete. What are the benefits of a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- Save time. Drivers know the terrain well and choose the best route.
- The site has detailed information about the transfer. You will know the brand and number of the car in advance.
- Enter the price for the trip and find the option that is convenient for you.
- The car's interior is equipped with a child seat and seat belts.
- The prices are fixed after payment.