Transfer to the airport Franz Liszt
The Franz Liszt International Airport is located 16 kilometers from Budapest. This is one of the five air hubs in the country. It serves the flights of the Middle East, North America, Europe and Asia. The annual passenger flow is more than 10 million. There are three terminals in the territory: 1, 2A and 2B. The first for loukosterov, the second for directions of the countries of the Schengen zone, the third for the international and internal flights. It is planned to build a fourth, cargo, terminal. Book your transfer to Ferenc Liszt airport on GetTransfer.com, planning your vacation. Why choose a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- If the passengers wish, the driver can arrange an excursion around the city.
- The cars are equipped with child safety seats.
- Free wait up to 60 minutes if your flight is delayed.
- The driver meets in the arrival area with a name plate and helps carry the baggage.
- The fixed cost of the trip, regardless of the route.