Tourists arrive on the island of Fuerteventura international airport: Puerta del Rosario. There are direct flights from 17 countries of Europe, as well as from the Canary Islands: there are 82 routes in total. From here you can fly to Gran Canaria, Tenerife South and Lanzarote in less than an hour.
5 kilometers away is the capital of the island of the same name. If you want to get to the city center or other resort of the island with comfort, book a transfer from Fuerteventura airport to GetTransfer.com
Why choose the Shuttle GetTransfer.com?
- Price = quality. On GetTransfer.com the cost of transfers across the world pleasantly surprises every time.
- With comfort. You will be met by a driver with a sign in the arrival hall and will take you to a car with air conditioning. The last criterion is very important for traveling along the Atlantic coast.
- Many kind of transport. In the car fleet of the GetTransfer.com services you will find economy-class, business, premium, and also limousine and buses.
- Convenient. In addition to the transfer, you can rent a car with a personal driver.
- Large map of routes. You only need to specify points A and B and choose the best offer from the carrier.
The building of the complex looks unattractive, but strikes with the scale of the inside halls. The only terminal serves internal and external flights. There is also the necessary infrastructure: recreation areas, shops, cafes, ATMs and exchange offices. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and it is possible to print a pre-purchased ticket at special counters.
It is possible to get from Fuerteventura airport to any point of the island. There are buses between the three main resorts. Bus № 3 depart Caleta de Fuste and Las Salinas every 15-60 minutes (depending on the time of day) from 7 AM to 10 PM. The route №10 also goes to Puerto del Rosario and through the small tourist towns of the popular Morro Hable. №16 goes into the island to the South. There are only 4 buses in both directions on the last two routes every day. Schedule can only be found at the airport.
There are no trains on Fuerteventura. In other areas it is best to book a transfer. So you will save time, "with the wind" get to the hotel and start enjoying the views of the Atlantic coast from the window of a comfortable car.