Transfer from Granada Airport
Granada Airport is 18 kilometers from the city of the same name and 70 kilometers from Motril. In the territory of the central air hub, there are two terminals: the first serves freight traffic, the second is civil. Every year, the passenger traffic is more than two million people. The airport accepts domestic and international flights. For example, from London, New York and Moscow. Book a transfer from Granada airport on GetTransfer.com, if you are planning to visit not only Motril, but also the neighboring cities of the Andalusian region. Why do tourists prefer GetTransfer.com?
- Booking transfers around the world. We work in more than 100 countries.
- A safe way to travel from the airport to the city. You will know in advance the brand and number of the car.
- If the flight is delayed, the driver will wait for up to 60 minutes in the arrival zone.
- The carrier will meet you with a name plate and help carry the baggage.
- Enter your price for the trip and choose from the options.