Transfer from Samui International Airport
At the airport Samui has two terminals that serve domestic and international flights. They are located at a distance of 50 meters from each other. Every year more than 2 million people arrive on the island.
How to get from Samui to the center? Use public transport or pre-book your transfer at GetTranfer.com. This will save time and get in comfortable conditions.Why do travelers prefer GetTransfer.com?
- You can specify your cost per trip and select the appropriate option.
- After payment, prices are fixed, and you get the contact details of the driver.
- Specify in the comments that you are traveling with small children, and child seats will be installed in the cabin.
- You get information about the driver, the number and brand of car after paying for the reservation.
- The carrier will meet you in the arrivals area and help carry your luggage.
Samui Airport has a non-standard layout. It has no rooms, but there are many panoramic windows that let in sunlight. The architecture of the building resembles a gazebo, which was built in the rainforest.
Passengers are taken to the plane not by usual buses, but by small electric cars. The airport harmonizes with the environment. Samui authorities care about preserving the unique nature of the island, so no more than 36 flights a day.
At the airport there are souvenir shops, restaurants, a medical center and an exchange office. They are located under a special roof on the pillars.