Transfer from Charles de Gaulle airport
The main airport of France Charles de Gaulle is 25 kilometers from Paris in the municipality of Roissy de France. Every day more than 150 thousand people arrive and fly to France through the air gates of Charles de Gaulle. There are flights to more than 300 cities around the world from 9 terminals. You can get to terminals by a free bus that runs at the airport. By booking a transfer to Charles de Gaulle airport, you will quickly reach the hotel and save time on finding a taxi and public transport.
Why you should choose the GetTransfer.com services?
- Conveniently. The driver will meet you with a sign at the airport and help to carry the luggage to the car. A trip in an air-conditioned car with a comfortable cabin will be the beginning of a great holiday.
- The best price. At GetTransfer.com you can offer the price or choose the best price for the trip of the responded carriers.
- Promptly. Drivers of GetTransfer.com know the region and without a navigator will take you the shortest way to the specified destination.
- Safely. All carriers and cars are subject to constant checks. You will know in advance the name of your driver and what car will be the trip.
- Book anywhere in the world. You can book a transfer in cities of 100 countries. To speed up the application process, download the mobile application GetTransfer.com and travel without obstacles!
The airport is named in honor of the General and President of France Charles de Gaulle. There are 3 main (1,2,3) and 7 additional (2A-G) terminals. Every terminal is a separate masterpiece of architecture with hotels, Parking spaces and comfortable areas for recreation.
From Charles de Gaulle you can get to Paris, the second most important airport Orly and anywhere in France. If you do not know how to get to Charles de Gaulle airport, you can use the transfer service to GetTransfer.com
You can get to the city by public transport. Shuttles and buses run from each terminal on several routes.
In Charles de Gaulle after you have received your Luggage, follow the prompts. The blue "RER" (line B) pointer will direct directly to the trains from terminals "1" and "3". From terminal "2" rail transport to TGV station. Tickets can be purchased at the vending machines or at the ticket offices. Please note that the technique takes only the French bill. Exchangers are also in the station hall. Travel time by train will be 30 minutes.
Buses will also take you to the city of dreams from the place of arrival. Depending on the destination, buses 350, 351 and air France line 2,3,4. The journey time by bus is 45-60 minutes.
Air France bus runs every half hour from terminal 1, 2A-f to Orly airport.
The most convenient way is private passenger transportation. Book your transfer from Charles de Gaulle airport and travel in comfort!