Transfer to Luton airport
Luton is one of the 6 international airports in London. It is located in Luton city, in 48 kilometers to North of the center of London, where you can get in an hour by car. Transfer to Luton airport is a great way to get to the most beautiful city in the UK. The size and passenger traffic make this air gate the fourth air hub of the capital after Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted. Annually Luton serves about 14 million people on domestic and international flights, mainly in the East English County of Bedfordshire. Why people book a transfer on the GetTransfer.com services?
- Cost. Offer your price for the trip and expect a response from the carriers.
- Comfort. It is more convenient than the bus. The driver will take you from the arrival area to the car and will help you to carry your luggage.
- Standard of service. Keys to a successful trip are meeting with a sign, the momentary accuracy of the carrier and a pre-laid route.
- Possible option: choose a car class, price, time and place of landing. It is important criteria of transfer.
- Safe with children. Every car has a special seat and belts for the youngest passengers. Do not forget to indicate in the comments of the application that you are traveling with children.