Transfer to Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport is located 20 kilometers from the city. It ranks fourth among all air units in the UK. Passenger traffic is more than 20 million a year. There are three terminals on the territory: T1 serves domestic and charter destinations, T2 is for international routes and T3 specifies flights to Europe. Sectors are in walking distance: they are connected by transitions. Book a transfer on the GetTransfer.com website if you arrive early in the morning or at night. Why is it worth to book a transfer to GetTransfer.com?
- 1. Safe way to travel. You know in advance the name of the driver and the brand of the car.
- 2. 24-hour customer information support.
- 3. The waiting time at the airport for up to 45 minutes is free.
- 4. Carriers are accredited, and cars undergo technical inspection.
- 5. The service GetTransfer.com can be used anywhere in the world. We work in 100 countries.