Cointrin international airport is located on the border of Switzerland and France, and geographically belongs to Geneva. The nearest settlement is the village of Cointrin, in whose honor and called air gates. Tourists arrive here, traveling in two directions. Passenger traffic reaches 12 million people annually. There are a very busy schedule of arrival and departure per day, as there is a limit of noise level from 12 am to 4 am. If you need to get to Zurich or Davos, book a transfer to Geneva airport.
Why choose the transfer at the GetTransfer.com services?
- Booking a transfer anywhere in the world via the mobile app and website.
- The Driver will wait for you at the specified time, without delay.
- You can offer your price for the trip and do not overpay for a taxi.
- You do not need to travel with your luggage across the city by public transport.
- When traveling with children, please write in the comments of the application for the presence of a child's belt/seat in the car.
Geneva airport has 2 terminals. The first serves international flights. Sector F is intended for transit to France, the rest-for the Schengen countries. The second terminal is designed for seasonal Charter flights (in winter) due to the large tourist flow to the ski resorts.
On-site Cointrin there are several comfortable hotels, but connoisseurs choose a cozy French village of Ferney-Voltaire. If you do not want to be tied to the schedule and save time, rent a car with a personal driver for a self-guided tour of Switzerland.
How to get from Cointrin airport in Geneva? First, by public transport. Buses 5 and 10 run to the centre every 15-20 minutes from 5 am to 2 am. You can also get to the city by train. The train station is located in the arrival area, and the whole way takes only 10 minutes.
Taxis in Switzerland are unreasonably expensive. So book without a doubt a transfer to GetTransfer.com Oh? On the service you can offer your price.
If Cointrin airport you want to fly to France, take advantage of the Shuttle service or take the bus.