Transfer from the airport Cointrin
Cointrin international airport is located on the border of Switzerland and France, and geographically belongs to Geneva. The nearest settlement is the village of Cointrin, in whose honor and called air gates. Tourists arrive here, traveling in two directions. Passenger traffic reaches 12 million people annually. There are a very busy schedule of arrival and departure per day, as there is a limit of noise level from 12 am to 4 am. If you need to get to Zurich or Davos, book a transfer to Geneva airport. Why choose the transfer at the GetTransfer.com services?
- Booking a transfer anywhere in the world via the mobile app and website.
- The Driver will wait for you at the specified time, without delay.
- You can offer your price for the trip and do not overpay for a taxi.
- You do not need to travel with your luggage across the city by public transport.
- When traveling with children, please write in the comments of the application for the presence of a child's belt/seat in the car.