Transfer to Heathrow Airport
Traveling to London. Transfer tips at Heathrow Airport
Going to explore London? Well, your acquaintance will start at one of the six London airports.
The largest, as well as the foremost known, is, of course, Heathrow Airport. It’s not only the UK’s largest and busiest airport. It is considered to be the seventh in the world based on traveler activity. Being the essential center of British Airlines, it takes travelers to over 180 destinations worldwide and is located over 30 km west of central London.
Right after you arrive at Heathrow Airport, you will find yourself surrounded by coffee shops, celebrity chef’s restaurants. There are also many sorts of brand stores where you can spend some time shopping.
Getting from Heathrow Airport to any point of the city
You can travel between the airport and central London by using public transport such as the Tube, train and coach, but it might be pretty time-consuming. Over and above, running around with your weighty baggage will give you a lot of trouble, not to mention getting lost in an unknown city.
The easiest and most convenient way to travel from the airport is GetTransfer, a service that will get you to any destination in London seamlessly. GetTransfer guarantees the best prices in the city and makes your journey safe and enjoyable. GetTransfer is a lifesaver for families and passengers with massive luggage, because you don’t need to worry about your heavy belongings or children getting lost in public transport. GetTransfer is a stress-free experience.
Booking your transfer
Getting the most suitable vehicle with GetTransfer is as easy as pie. All you need is to either download GetTransfer app on your phone or visit GetTransfer.com and fill in all the required information on the homepage, and then click “Get Offers”. The rest is up to the system. In a moment, you will be offered several options to choose from. If there are any extra requirements for the driver ― you can leave a message in the comment section.
- A wide variety of vehicle types: you can choose from passenger cars to shuttle buses. It all depends on how big your company is and how much baggage you’re carrying.
- You can book a transfer in advance and schedule a pickup time.
- No additional costs: taxes, road fees, and tips are included.
- Your safety comes first. You know in advance who is picking you up and you can choose your driver based on the ratings and car photos.
- Every vehicle comes with individual additional services, be it free Wi-Fi access, cool drinks, safety shield or wheelchair accessible transfer. You can see what a vehicle has onboard when you choose your transfer.
- Vehicles are family friendly: if you travel with kids, you can find a required child seat type.
GetTransfer can offer you a few types of private traveling, which range from the most affordable to the VIP status.
If your flight is delayed
In case you can’t make it in time to Heathrow Airport since your flight got delayed, the driver will wait for you 60 minutes free of charge. We understand how stressful it might be when something doesn’t go as planned, so we got your back!
Meeting with the driver at Heathrow Airport?
As soon as you have landed and got your baggage, you need to go to the arrivals hall to meet your driver, who will hold a sign with your name on it.
Plan your way back
You can also schedule your return transfer to the airport in advance. The driver you choose will wait for you at the arranged time and pre-agreed location. If you can’t keep up, no worries! There is a 15-minute free waiting time.